Service and Maintenance
When a system requires service, we realize that quick response is critical.
Landmark Sprinkler maintains a large staff of service technicians available to handle any service and repair 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year. Specially trained to quickly identify system issues, our service experts respond rapidly and will create the best solution based on the specific project and facility.
Sprinkler System Inspection
Regularly scheduled fire sprinkler system inspections mean enduring reliability. We offer our customers inspection programs that meet national fire codes, manufacturers’ requirements and clients’ needs. Our detailed reports provide updates and recommendations to save you money and provide greater long-term protection.
Each year, we perform thousands of sprinkler system inspections of new and existing systems to determine compliance with fire codes, insurance requirements and client needs. Our inspections assure optimum system performance, response times, and proper operation of sprinkler heads and alarm systems. Confirming and maintaining system integrity on a regular schedule can protect your building, its contents and most importantly, its occupants.
Fire Sprinkler System Inspections include:
- A review of interior and exterior gauges
- Confirmation of proper air and water pressure levels
- Inspection of fire alarms
- Inspection of water-flow alarms
- Visual examination of sprinklers
- Review of control valves
- Assessment of fire pump, water tanks, and fire department connections
- Backflow Testing
Services available include:
- Inspections - visual examination of fire protection system or portions of the system
- Water-flow testing
- Fire pump testing
- Alarm testing
- Trip testing of dry pipe, deluge, or pre-action valves
- Acceptance testing
- Valve maintenance
- Obstruction investigations
Learn more about our inspection and maintenance services, contact us today!